Cute little notebook

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We had to replace their current mobile processors, batteries, hard drives, and all dead or dying. Be prepared to fight for Vista, we wanted the MacBook. Connections: the notebook is good for many ports. It is also a home network easy, just WAP2 password. We were surfing the Internet in minutes the dismantling of a new computer. Ease of use: the actions are intuitive, but the small screen should not be difficult for productivity. For a set of technologies (not just browsing, email, etc. ..) I recommend desktop or something much bigger screen.
Keyboard: the unit size, has a good tactile feel and is visually appealing. Trackpad: I really like the atmosphere, and two fingers is a plus. I am using notebook HP desktop, and I much prefer Mac Book track pad with two fingers on the monitoring function.

It comes with iLife and Mac OS X. (I would not really talk about it because it is a review of hardware, not software.) But I would say if you are looking for an alternative to Vista, OS X is a very livable option. Chassis: I owned the original iBook and everything I liked was how stable OS and how easy it was to use, I've never been a fan of the chassis. The plastic seems cheap and fit and finish is poor. The seams are found that although I thought they should. Unfortunately, they have not completely overcome these errors, even in this model much better. As the old model, yet this new you have not a strong sense of. I can tell some of the seams are a bit off. Price: Yeah, it's true, you pay a premium for Apple. Similarly sized and powered Vista machines will cost less. But we felt the time saved by not having to debug a new computer was worth paying a premium.

Amount Paid (US$): 1200
Operating System: Macintosh
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: 13 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: SuperDisk
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

0 comments: