California Apple is much better than Microsoft Washington

Monday, July 26, 2010

Let me explain some reasons why everyone should have a First Mac is better. And do not speak of his best is better on several occasions. Here's why .. :
1. Apple is very fast. The way they design their operating system and how applications run, it is much faster than applications that run on Windows / OS.
2. Do not tell me people do not buy computers (laptops) because of their appearance. Would you buy an ugly car? Well Apple is like a BMW 760. A Nice team Microsoft is probably a new Honda Accord. Both are great cars, but that takes place?
2a. Things that make a great portable Apple. Keyboard probably the first thing you notice about Apple (Mac book) is your keyboard. You walk out of the box, open the screen and the keyboard lights up. You feel like you're inside some of Time Machine.

Design all the apples were very advanced in their design, but the new one is awesome. Cabinet aluminum gives it a very intelligent, but he adds that extra durability that will protect your expensive components. Screen, have you been to Best Buy standing next to a Toshiba and HP, and trying to figure out what screen is better? Well time for a Mac. Right, there is no comparison. Apple are alive. It's like watching an analog TV, then turn around and watch a Plasma HDTV XBRITE 1080. There is a difference. I am inclined to HDTV. But people are different. Track Pad-This is my first book Mac. This is my first apple. But I never had a computer where the trackpad is one third of the remaining space. Apple trackpad is made for people who work in Photoshop and Flash. Who would not want a mouse that can save time and at the same time looks really cool? Uuummmm, I loved him.

Sound will not hear that, but listen to how well the speakers and the voice repeated. It nice to listen to HD Radio. Also notice how loud they get. Beats more than 75% of regular laptops. (Top of the line may be comparable Dells and Sony) DVD Drive-Wow, that's impressive. Take a look at this. No longer opening drive and forgot to quit falling, and then maybe walk, or what not. No, the Mac was built inside to set the media device and that is there. Remove, press the eject button. Integrated camera and microphone, I'm not sure the old Mac books, but that's it. Take pictures, video, iChat, record sound, do what you want. It's all.

Apple has earned a reputation of building great things. I started my iPod. Loved it. Bought the iPhone. Two models. Both favorites. Now is the MacBook Pro I'm speechless. Now look at the price. My model of the brand new costs $ 1,999.99 Ouch. Expensive. I pay? Oh no .. In many States, the book will be out of Apple Store Mac Pro and a receipt for a few nice numbers in it. Appear something like: MacBook $ 1,999.99 Sales Tax 8% ~ ~ $ 160 Total $ 2,160 Oh, that would be nice to have some rich friends to go shopping .. Ma at Christmas is a trick. Yes, one of them is to discover that there is no sales tax. Oregon is one of them.

Just before I finished writing this review, my battery is dead. As I tried to connect the charger, it would not make it up. It shocked me. A problem with Apple? Not at all .. I struggled with him, googled the problem and finally abandoned. I called customer service, troubleshooting techniques do not work. My MagSafe LED not even come on. Block does not allow the electric charge to pass. I went down to Alder Lynwood Mall Apple Store. Genius I spoke with Apple, they have found the problem. It has been my charger. He went to the back room. Two minutes later, he came out with a brand new charger and I was on my way. Both phone support and Apple Genius was very helpful and very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused me. Very happy with Apple.

Amount Paid (US$): 1500
Operating System: Windows and Macintosh
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: Greater than 15 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: SuperDisk
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

0 comments: