Solid, elegant, Seemless almost perfect, but a heads-up a thing or two

Friday, July 23, 2010

1) Computer software: is brilliant, supple, beautiful and intuitive
2) external hardware: is equally impressive, very solid, thoughtfully provided free of distractions, and a fantastic light display highly variable, an adjustable illuminated keyboard and ambient light sensitive, robust and reasonable pressure and a nice button click of a button pad.

3) internal hardware: is largely state of the art. I can not ping the reference laboratory, but those who do not rapidly find, stable, reliable. The processor is the standard late-model Intel video chipset is the best out there in a laptop, and so on. No compromise things.
4) Ports: is usually what you need, including very neglected and important port FireWire and USB 2.0 and a higher resolution mini-DVI out.

There are some things beyond the famous elegant Apple hardware and software design, particularly if you shop. First, for me is the cable that connects magnetically. I can not say how many times I ran with it and I kept a computer disaster. I mean, maybe 50 in recent years. I do not praise of a function. Secondly, the feeling that will never be broken is actually very good - the body is a single block of aluminum, and if you feel too good. It is best that you can get, I think, and I think better than the best PC laptops these days by Sony and Dells again. Third, the screen is brilliant not only straight but at an angle and with a roar and retail. In the last 13 version of the MacBook line is equally brilliant and I might consider that if you do not need the additional two inches.

I'm going to be brave and honest as I can be:
A). Device has cooled, and in winter, if you are within the set for a surprise. Place a pillow on my lap I took first, although October.An strange remark, but the plastic MacBook is an option, if this seems appropriate.
B) require the doors to get a couple of new adapters to connect to the old style firewire equipment, or HDMI, TV, etc.
C), there are some rumors that the airport is not as fragile as the plastic MacBook, because the structure of aluminum, but I do not know for sure. It works perfectly and very quickly throughout the house.
D) prices. No, not initially. I mean, you get what you pay first. To get Dell and HP, or Sony's equivalent to the specifications and other similar software, you pay the same price.
E) third party software. This is less of a problem than ever, so I hesitate to say so.

Software, you should check if there are not similar Mac environment. I have a friend who uses a special design of the program he wants, and that taste is only PC. End. He is also the man who bought an internal hard drive and swap out of a screwdriver and a flashlight in the middle of the night, because your computer will run into tens of years old parts. I am more a man who wants a computer to operate without my fiddling around.

I use the computer to work every week, and I hate even more. Not only are there additional measures that are not only necessary (as was the Ctrl-Alt-Delete to start with, one of hundreds of examples), but not so obviously arranged and easy human point of view and the view. Maybe because I'm not a nerd. But I are not. And I infinitely prefer the MacBook Pro for all types of uses, teach, write emails, web pages doing, surfing the Internet, the usual stuff, etc.. If you can afford it, get it. If you can` t , consider the MacBook (not Pro). Check out Apple's refurb site designs that are great deals.

Amount Paid (US$): 1500
Operating System: Macintosh
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: 15 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: CD-RW and DVD
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

0 comments: