It is a hard time.

Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the resistance of the MacBook Pro? Well, sad to say, but when I was on the bus one day without my laptop bag (it was wet, mind you), the bus suddenly braked, and MacBook Pro fell from my hands and jump on the bus floor. I frantically rushed to pick it up, only to discover that the left side of the screen cover had dented. But when I open the MacBook Pro, I discovered that while the aluminum case was dented, it protected the fragile glass
covering the LCD screen on MacBook Pro and the womb that has kept this work .Until now, one month later, the LCD still works perfectly. Compare that to a laptop of my friend Sony Vaio - She fell once and broke the buttons on the keyboard, which makes half of the keyboard useless. I give it 4 / 5 for durability, brand short because of the hump received when I came MacBook Pro, despite claims that Apple's aluminum was strong enough to withstand a drop of one meter .

MacBook Pro, however, has many problems with its cooling problems. Despite running Snow Leopard and Safari, only the opening of its CPU temperature of 70 degrees, compared to my iMac, which was 50 I turned this little problem, until recently, when the internal fan cools the innards Macbook Pro and stopped operating. I sent for repair, and notes that the loss of the motherboard fan had overheated. Luckily I had Apple Care accusations raised replace both the motherboard and the fan. And the fifth of this cooling system - a compression big fan of success in a small car.Battery life is next. While some mobile phone users have been irritated by the fact that the MacBook Pro battery has been designed and can not be eliminated, others will love, because of their extended life battery. At 7:00 on a full charge, my MacBook Pro is the only one with life after a long session of 5 hours. 4 / 5 of the battery - a short because Apple can not replace or remove the battery yourself. Graphics. The 13.3-inch - even a small laptop, and has a lot of graphics processing power. With nVidia 9400M and a bright LED backlight, is not only ecological but also good for looking at the same time. However, Apple has not integrated OLED technology in the MacBook Pro, which gives it a 4 / 5 for graphics.

Keyboard. The keys and curved backlit keyboard is still the best keyboard that I can find in a laptop so far. Although the keys are hard to find - I tried to use my nails, but the keys are always attached to the machine. I wonder what they put in the light of these buttons while keeping it so firmly in the machine? It is a great 5 / 5 for the keyboard. Touchpad. For the new MBP (MacBook Pro) users, the touchpad is a bit difficult to use, but after spending some time learning the basics of how to use the trackpad, it is a great tool to use with your MBP. 4 / 5 for the trackpad, a short due to the surface of the glass can be broken if you hammer.

Gates. Two USB slots, a slot FireWire, an SD card slot, an audio jack, a mini-display, input ports and a charge the MacBook Pro is limited primarily to the lack of machinery space. 2 / 5 Overall, 13.3-inch MacBook Pro is recommended for users who need a good graphics, and durable laptop or work of entertainment - but users who require more ports on the Macbook Pro, skip this 13.3 "and MacBook Pro 17-inch chest.

Amount Paid (US$): 1199
Operating System: Windows and Macintosh
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: 13 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: CD-RW and DVD
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

0 comments: