Simple, elegant, surprising. It just works!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Let me start by saying that they are rather difficult to basic computer users. I built over 25 systems, Internet-based services in the machinery of transcription, the latest gaming systems. I have five portable PC desktop and 2, all home network. My wife says I'm a techno geek. He's right. In March, I started to build a state of the art digital video editing machine. I had five years worth of digital video tapes of two children, I wanted to edit and burn to DVD to share with Grandma and Grandpa. I could go on but I will summarize to say I put $ 2,600 in high-end components (not 19-inch Samsung LCD which I added later). I bought Pinnacle 9 to edit my stand and went home to change the first DVD. Pinnacle 9 was very buggy and crashes often.


When the iMac G5 is out, I was curious. I waited for reviews to come, and when my beloved PC World gave it 5 stars, I went on the Apple site and I bought one. I ordered 20 inches with 250 GB Serial ATA HD, built in wireless (Airport) and built in Blue Tooth Blue Tooth keyboard and mouse. I do not have extra memory, as Apple charges way too much for her. I ordered 2 GB instead, the maximum he is willing to Crucial.com. (Final is a great company and I recommend them as well), I had to wait four weeks unbearable for the new iMac, but on November 8, he arrived. Even before the start, I installed the concert 2 Crucial memory. Opening the back of the iMac G5, almost a tear in the eyes of this technonerd.

About a week the mouse pointer does not move. I turned off the Blue Tooth mouse and then. Blue Tooth keyboard is still working well so I knew the Blue Tooth module computer works fine. Then I changed the batteries in the mouse to remove obvious. Not working. I rebooted the computer and it worked fine for about a week.

Computers aircraft is very reliable, for obvious reasons, and I wanted my computer as reliable. Now I am with Apple's iMac G5. Computer Adventures. My next purchase is a 12-inch PowerBook, when the update in early 2005. I recommend anyone to Apple. What a game, I bought the Xbox. Go to Apple, you will be amazed at what you've been missing. Check eBay, I now have 7 PC is for sale!

Amount Paid (US$): 2399
Operating System: Macintosh
Processor speed: over 1000
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: SuperDisk
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

0 comments: